Susan Petersen, Principal
Dana Heinz, Office Manager
5120 Myrtle Drive Concord, CA 94521
Find PTA on Facebook
Ayers Elementary School has been educating young minds and empowering students since 1962. Serving students K-5 and with an enrollment of about 400 students, you will definitely feel like you are part of a community when you are here. Ayers friendly faculty work together as a team, there is a high level of parent involvement and our PTA is excited to welcome volunteers with fresh and new ideas. So, come by and check us out!
What is Fund for Excellence?
Fund For Excellence $200 (includes Child's Ayers Tshirt)
For more information on our PTA click HERE.
PTA Membership $12
Oakland A’s “Step Up to the Plate for Education" News
Opening Night is approaching and there has been a large increase in demand for many of the Oakland A’s “Step Up to the Plate for Education” ...more
Oakland A's Fundraiser
Take your family and friends to a game at a discounted price and the school can make money!
· Saturday, April 5 – 1:05 game vs. Seattle – Fleece Blanket Giveaway
· Saturday, April 19 – 1:05 game vs. Houston – Josh Donaldson Bobblehead Giveaway
· Sunday, May 11 – 1:05 game vs. Washington – Breast Cancer Awareness Day & Giveaway
· Monday, May 26 – 1:05 game vs. Detroit – Memorial Day
· Thursday, June 19 – 7:05 game vs. Boston
· Sunday, August 3 – 1:05 game vs. Kansas City – Post game Kids Run the Bases
Field Level Tickets $25
Plaza Outfield Tickets $15
**Note these prices are cheaper than you can get them through the Oakland A’s website directly!!**
Applebee's Dine & Donate
April 7th, 4 - 6pm
Enjoy the night out and help support Ayers! 20% of your bill will be donated back.
Must present this flyer.